Application Support Manager
Circa £35,000 plus 10% bonus
The Burford Recruitment Company are working on behalf of a small, yet well-established software company based in the Cotswold town of Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire to find an experienced Application Support Manager. Our client offers a great place to work with regular salary reviews, a performance-based bonus and flexible working hours.
This opportunity would suit a dynamic, enthusiastic individual with an attention to detail and excellent communication skills as you will be the initial point of contact for client queries. There is also further scope to become involved in system implementation, development and process design.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical, logical mind, someone who can work directly with the directors and the development function.
- Acting as the central contact for support queries from our Clients via email and phone
- Becoming an expert in our software and providing excellent customer service
- Developing the support Knowledge Base
- Identifying recurring support queries and providing analytics back to development and the business
- Analytics development to monitor client sites
- Feedback and logging of issues for review by development team
- Working closely with one of the directors on new client implementations
You will need to bring:
3+ years’ experience in a client application support role
- Excellent communication skills and an attention to detail
- Proven track record and an ability to demonstrate excellent customer service
- Pro-active, professional and enthusiastic attitude to work and representing WWFS
- Contribute to and drive forward strategic improvements and changes
- An analytical mindset and the ability to identify and investigate trends in support queries
- Results focused, high attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- An understanding of Asset Management/Investment management would be advantageous
Competitive Salary, 10% performance related bonus, 25 days’ holiday, pension, private medical care, childcare voucher scheme.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.