The Burford Recruitment Company are delighted to be working on behalf of a highly successful company set in the beautiful countryside near Burford, Oxfordshire
Our client is looking to appoint a professional and diligent Executive Administrator to look after the documentation and administration for a portfolio of clients.
This busy and fast paced role requires exceptional attention to detail, strong organisational skills and a ‘right first time’ attitude. Working in a team of 4 you will liaise closely with the client, client manager and location managers ensuring tasks are completed to a high standard and with the up most customer care. In addition, you will have the opportunity to assist in the expansion of the business going forward, including identifying improvements to working practices. This is an interesting and challenging role with plenty of scope for development for the right candidate.
Key Tasks include:
Preparation and circulation of reports and accounts.
- Administration relating to tenders and contracts
- Dealing with responses and enquiries
- Maintaining the company database
- Using management analysis reporting to prepare and send out relevant information to clients
- Complete renewal documentation
- Book travel ‐ flights, trains, car hire and accommodation as necessary.
- General administrative and secretarial duties
If you have excellent communication skills, you are engaging and passionate and you have experience in the field of administration we would love to hear from you.
£30,000 plus annual performance related bonus.
20 days holiday (increasing by 1 day each year to a maximum of 25 days).
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch.