3-12 month FTC- £19,500 Pro Rata
The Burford Recruitment Company are working in partnership with a well-established leading brand that is synonymous with quality and prestige. We are seeking a bright and keen individual with experience in an HR environment and a desire to develop a career in Human Resources to take on the position of HR Administrator at the Witney head office for a minimum 3 month fixed term contract although this is likely to be increased to 12 months.
The purpose of the role is to support the HR and Payroll department by providing first class administrative support. You will therefor need to be a great communicator and team player, proactive with good organisation skills and attention to detail.
Additional responsibilities will include
- Recruitment Administration
- Monitoring Recruitment email inbox
- Setting up interviews
- Sending out offers and setting up contracts
- Managing the Careers page on our website
- Monitor the HR inbox daily, processing any starter, leaver or change (including pay rates, bonus payments, absence details) paperwork
- Check documents for legal compliance
- Follow up with managers when paperwork is incomplete
- Calculating leavers holiday
- Weekly timesheet processing
- Maintaining the integrity of our data in the Time and Attendance system
- Training Administration
- Preparation of course materials
- Booking venues
- Completing references for ex-employees and sending out reference requests
- Assisting with set-up, and monthly running, of HR reports
To be successful in this role you will have at least ‘B’ at GCSE Maths and English, at least 1 years’ experience in an administration role where accuracy is key, and ideally have worked in a payroll or HR position previously and be looking to progress within HR.
Benefits of the role include:
- Salary circa £19.5K (Pro Rata)
- Hours of work 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday with some flexibility.
- 25 days holiday a year (Pro Rata)
- 1 additional day off on your birthday
- Staff Discount on products
If this role sounds exciting and you believe you could really make it your own, please apply attaching your up to date CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.