Import Coordinator – 11-Month Fixed Term Contract
The Burford Recruitment Company are working on behalf of a thriving manufacturing company based in Carterton, West Oxfordshire.
We are looking for an organised and capable administrator to join their busy and friendly team. as an Import Coordinator.
This role is an 11-month maternity leave contract for the period of Feb – Dec 2019.
The Import Coordinator position is a highly administrative based role with the following key tasks and duties
- Monitoring and updating import shipping schedules
- Liaising with hauliers and clearing agents
- Processing receipt of stock into an ERP system
- Processing shipping documents, import instructions and release notes
- Monitoring outstanding customer orders and purchase orders
- Checking invoices received
To be successful in this role you will need to have previous experience and knowledge of import procedures coupled with good organisational skills and a positive and friendly attitude.
- 0900-1730 Monday to Friday
- Relaxed Office Environment
- 25 Days paid holiday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
To apply for this job email your details to Applications@burfordrecruitment.co.uk.