Project Assistant x 2
Location: Abingdon Area
Salary: £20,000- £23,000
The Burford Recruitment Company are working in partnership with a leading Medical Communications Company to find a confident and organised Project Assistant to join their Project team at their head office in a rural location near Abingdon.
The ideal candidate will be either a Life Sciences graduate keen to progress in a career in Project Management while staying close to the cutting edge of Science, or someone with previous experience in project management within a healthcare or related field.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the successful candidate will be providing day-to-day support to the project team and assisting in all aspects of the project including financial tracking and administration.
Key Duties will include:
- Take responsibility for providing administration support through the project lifecycle
- Input and report on information as requested
- Update project status reports
- Arrange and attend relevant meetings, taking action points as required
- Obtain copyright permissions
- Prepare and send out documents as required
- Book travel and carry out associated tasks (equipment, currency, etc.)
- Work as part of an admin team across the company to answer the telephone and assist with other admin duties as needed including providing information
You will be able to demonstrate exceptional written and spoken communication. With sharp attention to detail, you will ensure the highest standards of grammar, spelling and accuracy when working with numbers.
This is an opportunity to join a highly skilled and respected team in an extremely fast paced and fun environment where you will have the opportunity to develop your Project Management skills and progress your career with a company committed to the personal and professional development of its employees.
In addition to a competitive salary the company offers a substantial benefits package including:
Profit and performance related bonuses
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- 25 Days holiday
Hours of work are 8.30am -5.15pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
For a full job description and company information please apply attaching your up to date CV together with a covering letter stipulating why you would like a career in Project management within the life sciences arena.