P/T Receptionist / Office Administrator (9am-3pm)
£22,000 – £25,000 Pro rata
The Burford Recruitment Company are working on behalf of an Oxford based technology company who are seeking a Receptionist / Office Administrator to join their growing office in St Aldates, Oxford.
The purpose of the role is to support the staff in general and the Sales Team and Director in particular as they develop custom software for clients across the health, engineering and science sectors.
This role is ideal for someone with an interest in technology and science, with experience in an office administration and reception position.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and transferring them to relevant staff
- Signing in visitors and accepting parcels and deliveries
- Processing incoming and outgoing post.
- Providing refreshments and lunches to visitors and staff during meetings and user groups.
- Managing office maintenance and upkeep (building maintenance, furniture, cleaners, plants etc)
- Administrative assistance to the Director (diary support, routine report generation)
- Supporting the sales team
To be successful in this role you should be a confident and friendly individual with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people. You will be able to demonstrate good organisational skills and attention to detail and be able to prioritise work in a busy environment.
Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements may be required from time to time.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply by attaching your CV.