Sales Ledger Clerk
Salary – £20,000 – £22,000
The Burford Recruitment Company are working with a successful local business to find an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join their friendly team based at their Witney Head Office.
The main purpose of the role will be to raise and process sales invoices / credits and to deal with invoice queries in an effective and timely manner.
Other duties will include:
- Credit Control; Debt Chasing of Outstanding Invoices
- Prepare cash & cheques for banking. Input into the system and bank on a weekly basis
- Communicate with clients about account queries relating to funds received, when required
- Print and sort BACS remittances received by post and email
- Investigate receipts received without a remittance and post to the correct ledger
- Process card payments and enter payments onto back office system
- Account reconciliation
- Input notes onto back office system
Essential skills include:
- Sales Ledger experience is essential.
- Understanding of Nominals and Trial Balance beneficial
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- A proactive / can do approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
Hours of work are 0830 – 1700, Monday to Friday
20 days holiday plus bank holidays. increasing with time served.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you are interested in please send your CV to Applications@burfordrecruitment.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Applications@burfordrecruitment.co.uk.