£19,000 + 3k company bonus scheme
The Burford Recruitment Company are working on behalf of a highly successful manufacturing business in order to recruit a diligent and proactive Warehouse Administrator.
The purpose of this role is to provide administration support to the warehouse team in an accurate and timely manner. You will use your exceptional customer service skills to maintain excellent relationships with customers, supplies and the wider business.
Key Tasks and Duties Include:
- Printing despatch notes, pick lists and other despatch documents
- Booking in all deliveries and managing the delivery calendar of the site
- Updating customer portals for deliveries
- Liaising with courier companies regarding deliveries/collections
- Obtaining quotes for UK and European deliveries when necessary
- Ensuring that all despatch confirmations are complete from correct warehouse locations
- Ensuring all export paperwork is complete
- Maintaining the site training record
We are looking for a team player, someone with excellent communication skills and a pleasant and friendly style. If this sounds like you and you have previous experience in a similar role, please apply attaching your up to date CV
Hours of work are 8am -5pm (30 mins for lunch)
Salary £19,000 (additional 3k pa after successful probationary period)
To apply for this job email your details to Applications@burfordrecruitment.co.uk.