Bourton on the Water
The Burford Recruitment Company are seeking a diligent Warehouse Operative to work for our client based in Bourton on the Water.
The purpose of this Warehouse Operative role is to carry out receipt, storage, supply and the dispatch of bespoke products in a timely and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all activities and tasks for goods received, goods out and storage of product are completed in accordance with the Warehouse process and procedures
- To check Bespoke Production jobs are supplied with all ancillary parts exact to size & quantity required for the job
- QC inspection of products
- To be a point of contact for palletized deliveries received on site
- Picking and supplying products from on demand correctly and right first time for Internal and External Customers
- Unpacking and re-packing of products to meet internal quality standard. To ensure the Production job or Dispatch pick note is picked, supplied in full, every-time
- Provide fork-lifting, Stores and Warehousing & Dispatch support, as and when required
- To carry out Stock Control & Dispatch tasks and processes in line with departmental operating procedures – inclusive of physical stock counting, auditing and system movements
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic PC skills
- Good Team Member
- Ability to communicate well
- Good numeric and accuracy required
- Knowledge of Stock Control and Warehouse Management Systems
If you are physically fit and you have previous warehouse experience, then please apply attaching your up to date CV.