Warehouse Supervisor/Team Leader
The Burford Recruitment Company are working on behalf of a rapidly expanding business based in Milton Park to find a hardworking and reliable Warehouse Supervisor to lead a team of Warehouse Assistants. This newly created role is busy and varied and offers training and career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
You’ll be responsible for the supervision of the warehouse team, ensuring the highest quality of service to customers at all times. As Warehouse Supervisor, you’ll make sure stock levels are maintained to meet customer requirements and sales targets, and you will also be a contact point for customer and colleague queries.
- Supervising a team of 5 Warehouse Assistants
- Loading and unloading vehicles using an Aisle Master Fork Lift Truck.
- Picking orders
- Dealing with customers on the trade counter
- Previous warehouse experience at a supervisory level
- Team player and motivator
- Hardworking and reliable
- Customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid understanding of health and safety requirements
- Physically fit with a clean and tidy appearance
The following skills are advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided;
- Fork Lift Truck License (Counterbalance, Bendi, Aisle Master)
Hours of work are 7.30am- 4.30pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
Regular overtime is available, paid at time and a half.